Senior Digital Media Strategist
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Media Strategist|
Senior Digital Media / Paid Search Strategist
Location: Chicago, IL
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Inc. has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design,
Are you looking to grow your career in digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands-on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries. With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display and Meta Search channels. Digital Media Strategists are directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
Managing AdWords or Bing Ad accounts is a Requirement for this position.
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze campaigns within Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Display (including Programmatic), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Meta Search and additional media platforms.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals.
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives that will benefit the majority of clients, including process development and new media tactic testing
- Communicate with Customer Success Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities that improve conversion rates and efficiencies metric.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry.
- Participate in meetings with clients to review Paid Media results and discuss recommendations and strategist.
Key Skills Set:
- 5+ years’ experience in Paid Search or Digital Media specialist role.
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus.
- Experience managing campaigns within the small business sector or regional B2C companies.
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great;
GO BACK TO CAREERS
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
- Stable and rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match.
- Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
- Exciting and innovative work environment.
- Employee referral incentive program.
- Breakfast provided every Friday.
- Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
- Monthly office events.
- Quarterly offsite outings.