Director of Sales, Enterprise
|Title:||Director of Sales, Enterprise|
|Location:||US - Northeast|
TITLE: DIRECTOR-SALES - ENTERPRISE
LOCATION: REMOTE (US - Northeast)
FULL TIME REGULAR EMPLOYEE AT MILESTONE INC.
REPORTS TO: SENIOR VP-SALES
- Sell the full portfolio of Milestone solutions to all appropriate accounts in a designated geographic territory.
- Aggressively prospect for new business from non-hotel accounts in the retail, financial services, healthcare and enterprise space, maximizing account face time thru logical travel and meetings.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective business at least 3X the value of sales goal for the corresponding period.
- Build and track all opportunities in the company NetSuite system, according to department policies and procedures governing system use.
- Quickly follow up and qualify all incoming leads for the territory.
- Identify and recommend applicable sources of lead generation for prospective purchase and use by the company.
- Centrally coordinate company resource to assist in the completion of responses to RFI/RFPs for designated accounts.
- With assistance from appropriate resource internally, build sales presentations for use with target accounts.
- Consistently re-visit existing customers to reinforce value of solutions being used and introduce new purchase opportunities.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to the company Product and Marketing teams designed to improve solutions offerings.
- Represent the company in a business closing role at appropriate industry conferences and trade shows.
- Must have digital marketing and sales experience
KEY OBJECTIVES (subject to change)
- Achieve sales goal for each measured period.
- Build, within 90 days after start date, and maintain, an ongoing sales pipeline at least 3X the value of sales goal for any corresponding period.
- Adhere to all department policy and procedures for use of the company NetSuite system, storing 100% of required lifecycle information around all sales opportunities in the system.
- Activate at least 12 newly engaged target accounts per month.
- Close at least one six figure sale per quarter, starting in Q2.
For more than 21 years, Milestone has been a leading digital marketing software and services company. The Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to local search, social media, reviews and analytics. Milestone's unique “software + services” approach allows us to provide exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to provide the highest return on investment in any vertical.
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services. Our customers include some of world’s most elite brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt, TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the consumer experience and search visibility for their branches and locations across the internet search ecosystem on Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, etc. Milestone has over 250 employees across 4 locations. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 400 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: