Job Title : Digital Media Team Lead
Positions : 1
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Timings : 9:30 AM To 7:00 PM
Are you looking for a role where you can lead a team of Digital Media strategist, be hands-on in implementation of strategies for large clients, build scalability, and standardize process to manage and the paid media advertising business? Do you look gravitate towards process automation to help drive scalability? If the answer to both these questions is a “Yes,” then this might be the role for you.
The individual in this role will lead Milestone’s Digital Media Team in India office, working very closely with the current Digital Media team members.
Milestone is excited to bring on a Digital Media Team Lead to lead the paid search/digital media advertising team in India office, working closely with their counterparts in India and U.S. office, providing digital media advertisement strategy, overseeing paid search client management and process, providing training and testing latest strategies to improve conversions and revenue. This person is responsible for managing a team of in-house digital media strategists.
As the Digital Media Team Lead, you will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search marketing activities and managing paid search client relationship. This position is key to the future growth of the company and will be responsible retention and growth of the digital media customers, working very closely with India and US counterparts.
This position is based out of Milestone’s India office in Ahmedabad. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the digital media, including paid search, display, programmatic display, metasearch, paid social, etc at scale for different levels of spend, innovation on paid search, managing relationship with various publishers like Google, Bing, Adara, Sojern, training, team management, account optimization and analytics and conversion analysis and review, and more.
- Oversee daily management of the India digital media team.
- Outline growth opportunities and career development for Digital Media strategists in India.
- Lead innovation for our digital advertising product to ensure it aligns with our business goals.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams to devise and execute a holistic digital marketing strategies for all our clients.
- Manage, train, and motivate the digital marketing team and introduce best practices to help them accomplish their goals.
- Ensure the digital advertising team is set up for scalability.
- Plan and execute on all web, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Leverage Omni-channel strategies – Organic, Local, Content, Digital Media, Social strategies to devise a holistic digital marketing plan for clients.
- Working closely with Director of Digital Media in US to oversee P/L of the Digital Media Advertising portion of the business.
- Stablish Milestone as a leader in digital media advertising solutions in hospitality and retail verticals.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven Digital Media professional with a minimum 10 years of extensive, hands-on Digital Media experience.
- Recent hands-on experience in paid search, paid social, display, programmatic display, meta search channels.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a problem at tactical, functional, and strategic levels.
- Proven track record of scaling paid marketing business at prior organizations, with management of multi-million dollar campaigns.
- Proven track record of setting up scalable processes, systems across different geographies.
- Skilled at interfacing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Knowledge of hospitality and retails verticals is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or similar analytics-focused degree
- 10+ years in digital media field, with at least 3+ years at a management-level position.
- Extensive experience managing and scaling digital media department in a previous role is a must.
To apply go to: Click Here
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahlad Nagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Medi-claim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.