Sr. UI/UX Designer
|Title:||Sr. UI/UX Designer|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Sr. UI/UX Designer
Bangalore or Ahmedabad
We are looking for a user experience (UX) Engineer who will be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX Engineer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Develops prototypes by creating look and feel of the concept; structuring information filtering and retrieval; coordinating scripts and graphics with writers and designers; testing prototypes; observing usability; defining specifications.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
About Milestone Inc.
- Web User Interface Design
- Problem Solving
- Requirements Analysis
- Web Programming Skills
- Web Graphic Design
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Written Communication
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: