|Title:||Head of Digital / Performance Marketing (Digital Media)|
Head of Digital/Performance Marketing (Digital Media) (Remote ok)
- Do you want to work in fast pace atmosphere where you see your ideas shaping into tangible products & services that help businesses improve efficiency and returns?
- Do you love leading a team of experts in Digital Media, Analytics, Adops, Media planners?
- Do you love collaborating with a team of experts in SEO, Social, Paid, Analytics, Content Marketing and UX? If your answer is yes, then you are the right candidate for Milestone.
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. You will have the ability to work with unique platforms and cutting-edge technologies. As part of Milestone Digital Media team, you will have the opportunity to work with enterprise clients, various discipline of Digital Marketing to optimize campaigns across different marketing channels.
Head of Digital Media leads a team of digital media and BI strategist driving strategy and operational excellence for portfolio of Milestone’s clients. The Head of Digital Media is responsible for development and implementation of revenue-generating holistic media strategies in accordance with client objectives across Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, and Meta channels.
Proven team leadership and excellence in delivering quality results is critical. Ideal candidate should have heavy experience in Paid Search, Display Advertising, Programmatic, Analytics and Paid Social channels, should carry extensive experience working in Search 360 and should have experience scaling the Digital Media business using technology.
- Leads and Manages team of Media Strategists, BI, Media Planner, Ad Operations Manager
- Provide strategic direction for portfolio of all Paid Media clients in various vertical
- Responsible for growth, management, retention and satisfaction of paid media clients
- Develops, manages, and monitors client service delivery executions of the assigned accounts
- Manages all the vendors and RFP request
- Leads the documentation of department process best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Interface as needed with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and problem-solving mindset
- Collaborate with internal teams (Analytics, Product, Onboarding, Sales) to advance Milestone products and services to meet client needs
- Understands and explains the features and benefits of all Milestone products and services
- Support other CS team leads with cross sells of products and services to grow share of marketing spend
- Supports business development sales in selling media solutions as appropriate
Key Skills Set:
- Engineering/Strong process/Adops Background
- 10+ yrs experience in Digital Media – must have Search and Display advertising, and/or Paid Social marketing, with hands on campaign management and optimization experience
- Extensive experience managing and scaling paid search business is a must
- Hotel/hospitality marketing experience is a plus
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player, and strong communicator
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing (SMM) including: blogging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc) is a plus
About Milestone, Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with amazing, creative, and talented teams
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid holidays
- Phantom stock options, bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Friday breakfast social & happy hours – get to know your teams and co-workers
- Monthly events: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue
- Quarterly teambuilding outings: picnics, BBQs, cooking classes, bowling, lake cruises