Sr. Manager - Talent Development
Title: Sr. Manager of Talent Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
A pioneer in the digital marketing industry for more than 18 years, Milestone, Inc provides cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. We offer synergistic online products including website design, social media marketing and dynamic SEO strategies delivering enhanced visibility, engagement and ROI for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, CA, Chicago, IL and Chevy Chase, MD, Milestone offers cutting-edge digital marketing strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
Milestone is looking for an innovative thinker and builder to play a key role in delivering on Milestone’s mission of creating a growth culture that empowers employees to innovate, scale, and grow. You are passionate about and have a proven track record of delivering innovative programs focused on performance management, growing talent, succession planning and strategic talent planning. You have experience developing a wide range of content and facilitating training for all levels of employees. You have a track record of understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in a value-added way. You enjoy partnering with others to do great things. In short, you are a top-notch Talent Management leader that is passionate about defining strategies and programs focused on accelerating employee and organizational performance through the designand delivery of customized differentiated learning experiences.
The Senior Manager reports to the VP Finance, Admin and HR and will interact with all levels of company management.
· Create, implement and oversee training programs & development of career growth paths
· Work with department managers to design desired training /learning program for employees
· Manage company-wide use of Cornerstone OnDemand, a learning & talent management solutions program
· Create, schedule &facilitate digital marketing program sessions to all new hires across all departments, including Client Services, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Programming & Software
· Develop & maintain training material sand programs covering topics including Customer Service, Communication, SEO, Social Media Marketing (SMM) & SEM
· Instruct new hires in best practices using SEO tools – both proprietary & external; CMS, local listing management, social media management, reputation management, analytics
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field preferred
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in organizational development, Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management functions or organizational development consulting
- Two years of experience managing an established Learning Management System (LMS) such as Cornerstone, Moodle, Blackboard or similar
- Prior experience in the Digital Marketing Industry highly preferred.
- Strong project management and communication capability and a drive to meet commitments and deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong mastery of MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and experience working with HR Talent Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone, Workday, Success Factors, Saba, Halogen, etc.)