Sr. Manager - Talent Training and People Development (L&D, OD)
Title: Sr. Manager of Talent Training and People Development (L&D, OD)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
A pioneer in the digital marketing industry for more than 18 years, Milestone, Inc provides cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. We offer synergistic online products including website design, social media marketing and dynamic SEO strategies delivering enhanced visibility, engagement and ROI for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, CA, Chicago, IL and Chevy Chase, MD, Milestone offers cutting-edge digital marketing strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
Milestone is looking for an innovative thinker and builder to play a key role in delivering on Milestone’s mission of creating a growth culture that empowers employees to innovate, scale, and grow. You are passionate about and have a proven track record of delivering innovative programs focused on performance management, growing talent, succession planning and strategic talent planning. You have experience developing a wide range of content and facilitating training for all levels of employees. You have a track record of understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in a value-added way. You enjoy partnering with others to do great things. In short, you are a top-notch Talent Management leader that is passionate about defining strategies and programs focused on accelerating employee and organizational performance through the designand delivery of customized differentiated learning experiences.
The Senior Manager reports to the VP Finance, Admin and HR and will interact with all levels of company management.
· Create, implement and oversee training programs & development of career growth paths
· Work with department managers to design desired training /learning program for employees
· Manage company-wide use of Cornerstone OnDemand, a learning & talent management solutions program
· Create, schedule &facilitate digital marketing program sessions to all new hires across all departments, including Client Services, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Programming & Software
· Develop & maintain training material sand programs covering topics including Customer Service, Communication, SEO, Social Media Marketing (SMM) & SEM
· Instruct new hires in best practices using SEO tools – both proprietary & external; CMS, local listing management, social media management, reputation management, analytics
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field preferred
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in organizational development, Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management functions or organizational development consulting
- Two years of experience managing an established Learning Management System (LMS) such as Cornerstone, Moodle, Blackboard or similar
- Prior experience in the Digital Marketing Industry highly preferred.
- Strong project management and communication capability and a drive to meet commitments and deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong mastery of MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and experience working with HR Talent Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone, Workday, Success Factors, Saba, Halogen, etc.)
For more than 21 years, Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company. Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to social media, reviews and analytics, Milestone's experience as a digital marketing company means you get the benefit of exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to engage customers on social media and review sites.
Milestone is also a leading digital marketing agency for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and banks across the globe. We leverage an optimal mix of strategies to drive revenue, traffic, and leads, providing a holistic digital presence for our clients, and services that include hotel website design, location page design for retailers and banks, and local SEO. We help you optimize marketing spend by understanding what's working and identifying critical competitive opportunities.
With offices in Santa Clara, DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, banks, retail brands, location based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000.
For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone·
o Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
o Stable and rapidly growing company
o Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
o Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K
o Phantom stock options
o Bonus initiatives offered
o Exciting and innovative work environment
o Employee referral incentive program
o Breakfast every Friday
o Happy Hour every other Friday
o Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
o Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more