|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Title: NetSuite Analyst
Location: Ahmedabad, IN
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone is seeking an experienced NetSuite Business System Administrator/Analyst to join our finance team in Bangalore, India. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who can manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, and can thrive in a growing environment. The Business System Administrator/Analyst is responsible for solution engineering, recommending process improvements, evaluating Third-Party tools and implementing enhancements . Additionally, the Business System Administrator/Analyst will also partner with the Integration Team for automating interfaces between NetSuite and other key business systems (example: Jira, Strike Deck, Salesforce.com). This role is expected to contribute in optimizing and automating the company's financial applications landscape over the next few years by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support company's growth and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations, Engineering to assess business requirements, and to formulate project plans to address these needs using NetSuite and compatible tools.
- Own end-to-end solution to design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements build configurable extensions to meet business needs
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and automation for Financial Applications and Processes, which use but not limited to NetSuite
- Manage requests for new features or functionality, and assist with the prioritization of these requests
- Support the Finance departments during the month-end close process
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Exhibit passion about Data Integrity, Data Modelling and Data governance
- NetSuite Certified – preferably at the Administrator or Consultant level
- Basic understanding of Accounting Principles and Manufacturing processes
- Expertise on Record-to-Report, Procure-To-Pay, Order-To-Cash processes within NetSuite
- Experience on third-party tools and boundaries with NetSuite (examples include Revenue Automation, Credit Card Integrations, Expense Management, SOX Automation, Bank Reconciliation, Logistics Automation, etc)
- Knowledgeable with NetSuite Workflows and Scripting
- Familiarity using collaborative tools like Smartsheet, Slack, Jira and/or Confluence
- Project Management Experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 5-6 years hands-on verifiable experience using NetSuite, with at least three full-scale implementations
- Overall combined Enterprise Business Applications experience of 8 years