|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
- QA Engineer with 2+ Years of experience
- Excellent in manual Testing
- Good understanding of QA process and standard terminologies.
- Ability to develop Automation Framework from Scratch
- Develop Automation suites using the defined framework
Key Skills/Competencies Required:
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in Functional testing. Well versed with UI, Functional, regression and UAT.
- Minimum 1-year experience Test Automation.
- Good Understanding of Test Design methodologies and E2E Testing.
- Proficient knowledge in any programming Language Preferably Java or .Net or C#
- Experience in designing, developing and using various Automation Framework like hybrid, data driven, key word driven etc.
- Experience on various automated tools like Selenium etc.
- Experience in automating various application types like Web, Web service, UI and API Testing.
- Good exposure to test automation estimation, requirements gathering, prioritizing, risk planning, status reporting and tracking.
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, Jira, Test Management tools
- Strong Investigation, Analytical and Problem Solving skills (preferred)
Milestone Inc. at a Glance:
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medicalim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.