|Title:||Sales Development Representative|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. SDRs must research potential clients, connect with, and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the Account Executives. The SDR Role is primarily outbound sales, requiring SDR’s to reach out to prospects in the form of cold calls, emails, or social networks. This process allows salespeople to personalize their outreach from the first touch point. Once a connection has been made, SDRs are responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meetings with the sales team. Due to the nature of this role, SDR candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.). As front-line representatives, SDRs often create the first impression prospects have with Milestone.
Milestone is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and can set the tone for the sales cycle following.
· Work a Targeted Outbound Account Progression
· Account Development (I.e. Research & Build Contacts + New Accounts)
- 3+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus).
- Excellent track record of exceeding quota.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Communicate and partner effectively with Account Executives to ensure meetings are of quality and showing up
- Follow up immediately with prospects who need to reschedule or did not show to their meeting
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Create an impact through the outcomes you achieve
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Quarterly teambuilding outings