Web Development Project Manager_Bangalore/Ahmedabad
|Title:||Web Development Project Manager_Bangalore/Ahmedabad|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Web Development Project Manager
Bangalore or Ahmedabad
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager to manage the complete life cycle of web development. The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of website design and development; have excellent project and time management skills.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various ongoing web related projects. As a Project Manager, you will use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, and successfully deliver the projects.
Implements solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested department is high level responsibility for this job.
- Provide end-to-end web development project management.
- Collaborate with internal/remote teams to design, develop and implement projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Create documents describing scope, functionality and user manual for the projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Fluent in development optimization and UI/UX techniques to deliver the best user experience in the most technically efficient manner
- Knowledge of W3C, ADA and other international web standards
- 10+ years experience in leading UI/UX, project management and QA; Specially worked on larger websites / Portal with a different domain like Hospitality & lodging, Restaurant, Finance, Automobiles etc.
- Good communications skills with customers, team and stakeholders
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
About Milestone Inc.
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal /written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects/tasks with changing priorities
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest web trends
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications