Data Partnerships / Business Development Manager
|Title:||Data Partnerships / Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Title: Data Partnerships / Business Development Manager
Location: Santa Clara,.CA
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone’s product team is looking for a hands-on Data Partnerships / Business Development Manager with strong technical aptitude and prior experience collaborating with product, account management and executive teams to deliver exciting new partnerships that drive the business forward.
As Data Partnerships / Business Development Manager at Milestone Inc., you will be responsible for defining the vision, evaluate, and grow our partnerships with data platforms. Milestone’s Platform will power engaging experiences on myriad of platforms across desktop, iOS, and Android mobile devices. Major corporations use our end-to-end solution to build brand engagement and loyalty, drive conversion, and provide post-sales support.
With the rapidly expanding relationships in Partnerships, the Business Development Manager will also lead the marketing, messaging, training, and interaction at scale with each partnership and will work closely with the other teams.
- Manage all partnership relationships across all the product lines
- Identify new partnerships, evaluate their value, contract, and work with Product team to manage their integration
- Manage the overall strategy for partnerships
- Build upon and strengthen quality of current data partnerships and expand integrations of Milestone products and initiatives
- Engage with internal stakeholders across legal, marketing, revenue and operations to facilitate the onboarding and integration with new partners
- Serve as point of contact internally across departments to ensure proper communication to and from Partnerships
- Drive the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Prepare quarterly reviews for all partners, including meetings, financial statements and roadmap discussions
- 5+ years of general Business Development, Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Digital Media, Ads, Local data, maps, search, or social platform experience preferred
- Established relationships with partners in Social Media, Local, maps, search and Ads platforms
- Significant partnership relationship management experience of C-Level executives
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and remote team interaction
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing projects
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter expert
- Undergraduate computer science degree from top university required.
- MBA Preferred
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great:
♦ Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
♦ Stable and rapidly growing company.
♦ Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
♦ Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and 401k plan with company match.
♦ Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
♦ Exciting and innovative work environment.
♦ Employee referral incentive program.
♦ Breakfast provided every Friday.
♦ Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
♦ Monthly office events.
♦ Quarterly offsite outings.
Talent Acquisition Manager | Email: email@example.com
Milestone Inc. | Santa Clara Office
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications