Associate director of analytics will work closely with the customer success, client services, Onboarding and sales team to come up with innovative frameworks, analysis and techniques to achieve highest of satisfaction for internal and external customers. This person will be defining scope, constructing methodologies and scalable processes, and building implementation plans as well as personally executing to create the agreed upon deliverables. Paramount to this success will be the ability to utilize the many data sources at the disposal of the BI team to not only represent the business impact that Milestone services have in the marketplace but also the ability to translate these learnings into actionable strategic recommendations for our clients. Above all this person will provide strong BI leadership to CS team in Milestone and become go to person for any questions and concerns.
This person will work in a fast-paced selling environment that will draw on his/her excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, ability to lead on BI needs of CS team, sharpness to identify patterns of problems, Innovation to create scalable solution for common problems and robustness to perform under pressure using superior data analytics skills. Possibly lead 1-2 people within one year.
This person will work in Analytics team in Chicago office and will report to Head of Analytics.
Key Skill Set:
Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Employ mix of business and data analysis skills to uncap business performance of our customers.
The person should have strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
Experience in SQL and create reports from multiple sets of data
Generate follow-up questions with stakeholders, refine data findings and interpret results.
The ability to understand and analyze various business challenges and provide recommendations.
Design and implement new Dashboards, Reports, and enhancements to existing BI systems.
Superior skills with the following core competencies: Project Management/ Time Management, Problem Solving Abilities, Quantitative Skills, Communication Abilities, Intellectual Curiosity
Undergraduate degree in quantities business major or BS in STEM field
Master in business, Strategy, Decision science or similar areas is a plus.
5+ years’ worth of hands-on experience with Google Analytics.
Working knowledge of Web analytics and SEO.
Experience with hospitality industry and management background is a plus
UG –Engineering- Computers, Mathematics and statistics
PG- Masters in Business/Strategy
- Evangelize, Coach and train internal and external clients in using business intelligence tool, dashboard, omni-channel reporting and services. Run Bi-weekly meeting with CS team and leads on bringing in ideas
- Crafting and maintaining professional relationships with the strategic client team(s). Occasionally attend client meetings to discerns gap between what is expected vs delivered as well as determining areas of improvements for elevated client satisfaction.
- Communicate client needs across broader analytics and product team and support effective collaboration and efforts to scale solutions across complete customer base.
- Partner with Digital strategy, client services, and sales teams to set business objectives (KPIs) and build dashboards that can provide timely and strategic insights on performance of strategic customers
- Be a key contributor to the sales and client services by providing ad-hoc analysis that drive strategic decisions around performance and investment in growing our strategic customer base
- Continuously monitor metrics and measures in order to provide feedback to the business and teams to help develop appropriate content, calls to action and input to the digital customer journey to help drive improvements.
- Driven by data, define, analyze and improve the process and information flow to develop recommendations that focus on improving the renewals.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
- Strong ability to creatively use data to solve business problems. Experience in Working in a SaaS or Subscription Business model environment with a focus on retention, churn, customer usage analysis
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO), answer CS and client’s questions on CRO. Ability to automate and monitor the execution for the same.