|Title:||Sr. Strategist - Paid Media|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Title: Sr. Strategist - Paid Media
Number of openings: 2
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display and Meta Search channels. Digital Media Strategists are directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
Managing AdWords or Bing Ad accounts is a Requirement for this position
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze campaigns within Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Display (including Programmatic), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Meta Search and additional media platforms.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals.
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives that will benefit the majority of clients, including process development and new media tactic testing
- Communicate with Customer Success Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities that improve conversion rates and efficiencies metric.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry.
- Participate in meetings with clients to review Paid Media results and discuss recommendations and strategist.
Key Skills Set:
- 4+ years’ experience in Paid Search or Digital Media specialist role.
- Hands-on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus.
- Experience managing campaigns within the small business sector or regional B2C companies.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.