Sr. Visual Designer
India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad
- Are you looking to work in an innovative and fast paced environment?â¯â¯
- Do you have a passion of designing ideas using various methods and latest technologies?
- Do you enjoy illustrating design ideas using story boards, process flows and sitemaps ?
â¯If your answer is yes, then you are the right candidate for Milestone.â¯
In your role as a Sr. UI/UX designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers goals, serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset, always keeping a sharp attention to detail.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering all project’s information and materials, and full understanding of the goal and outcome.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes, programmers, CSM’s, product managers to create simple, easy-to-use visual flow & designs.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Fresh thinking in terms of design for social media campaigns
- Designs digital graphics, flyers, brochures, business cards, posters, HTML5 and GIF Animated banners (for paid media).
- Good in time management skills and multiple tasking.
- Strong visual design skills with solid foundation and understanding of color, typography and web design principles.
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing web design projects for multiple industries.
- Experience in the creation additional design material during the stages of a project such as Lo-fi and Hi-Fi Wireframes, interactive prototypes, design systems and UI style-guides.
- Experience in the creation of additional UX documentation for web projects, such as user-flows, dataflows, sitemaps, persona-boards, etc.
- Experience in the optimization of web design layouts based on heatmaps for A/B testing.
- Experience in the development of branding and editorial projects.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Expert level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, InvisionApp, and other relevant design tools.
For over 25 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018, “Best use of search” in 2019. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company. â¯
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
SPEED: We have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunityâ¯
IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the teamâ¯
ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environmentâ¯
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: