Sr. Manager – Enterprise Adops
|Title:||Sr. Manager – Enterprise Adops |
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Sr. Manager – Enterprise Adops
Bangalore or Ahmedabad
The Sr. Manager – Enterprise Adops will be responsible for the success of paid media campaigns for large enterprise accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display/Programmatic and Meta Search channels. This role is directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
Key Skills Set:
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze campaigns within Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Display (including Programmatic), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Meta Search and additional media platforms.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals.
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives that will benefit the majority of clients, including process development and new media tactic testing
- Communicate with Customer Success Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities that improve conversion rates and efficiencies metric.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry.
- Participate in meetings with clients to review Paid Media results and discuss recommendations and strategist.
- 8+ years’ experience in Paid Media specialist role across search, display, social and other relevant channels
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus.
- Experience managing campaigns large enterprise clients (experience in hospitality/travel/FMCG/automotive sector is a plus)
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Milestone, INC is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services for location-based businesses. Over the past 20 years we have developed a reputation as a leading provider of digital marketing solutions for location-based businesses. Milestone works with world’s most elite brands, recognized for its achievements globally, has won 500+ plus awards. Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
For more information check our website: https://www.milestoneinternet.com/
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
5 Days a Week
Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
Stable and rapidly growing company
Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
Great benefits - Mediclaim and Paid holidays (per year)
Exciting and innovative work environment
Employee referral incentive program
Monthly and quarterly events for employee engagement
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications