|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title : HR Manager
Job Location : Ahmedabad, India
Apply Here : Click Here
Milestone is seeking an HR Manager, to work out of our Ahmedabad, India office. This role will be responsible for providing prompt and professional Human Resource support for our team members at our Ahmedabad Office.
Responsibilities included but not limited to;
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing Exit interviews; recommending changes in Policies as and when needed.
- Help Recruiting Staff for Ahmedabad, and for US Team incase needed as per Technical Specification and as per set Timeline’s.
- Plan and provide support for various Employee Relation activities
- Work with employees in our local Ahmedabad, India office and provide a resource to assist with job-related issues and challenges
- Manage communication with employees at all Levels.
- Assist with Benefits Administration, providing prompt response to team member's requests for support
- New hire orientation and on-boarding program
- Timely response to requests for information related to HR related items
- Write, prepare, and send quarterly Employee Newsletter
- Primary contact for background check provider
- Maintain confidential records, files
- Other related duties as assigned
- Work with payroll, etc. to manage vacation requests, leave of absences, etc.
- Work with IT, Training manager to make sure all new employees are set with training, equipment, etc.
- Manage benefits and other employee initiatives – medical, PF, etc.
- Should have good knowledge about labour laws
- People skills.
- Communication skills.
- Marketing skills of a recruiter.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation skills for recruitment.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external employee relations
- Ability to create reports and present it to upper level management
- Ability to understand complex verbal and written instructions
- Display discretion in handling confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to maximize social media as it relates to public relations
- Bachelor’/Master Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of previous related work experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as Adobe or similar program.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahladnagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - Mediclaim and Paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications