Job Title: QA Automation Lead
Location: Bangalore, India
As a QA Automation Lead, you will be a key member of the Milestone QA team responsible for ensuring high quality standards across our product suite. You will own the test automation infrastructure, with a goal of stability, reliability and clear reporting for the platform. You will work closely with the engineering and product teams to create the testing strategy, identify components for automation, design, write and execute the test cases for Milestone platforms and applications. You will be an evangelist in the team for QA best practices and a consultant to the development team for incorporating testability during application design. This position requires an individual who is a team player, an excellent communicator, creative, data driven and results oriented.
- Set test automation standards, review the existing framework for adherence.
- Analyze new features; estimate and develop the automation testing strategy; design, implement and execute the automated tests.
- Deliver test metrics from QA efforts and provide analysis of product quality based on this data.
- Document the test automation framework.
- Work with the team on creating an overall QA strategy for products, review product specifications, create and execute test plans at various milestones.
- Root cause hard to reproduce issues, using automation where necessary for stress testing.
- Contribute to process improvements in an Agile environment.
- 7+ years of experience with hands-on coding and development of automated tests required C# /.NET preferred.
- Expertise with one or more test automation tools mandatory — Selenium highly preferred.
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks required — TFS and Azure DevOps testing facilities preferred.
- Strong understanding of Web APIs and demonstrated automation experience with APIs testing.
- Experience with SCM and CI/CD systems required – Git mandatory, TFS or Azure DevOps preferred.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
• 5 Days a Week
• Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
• Stable and rapidly growing company
• New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road, Bangalore, India
• Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
• Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
• Exciting and innovative work environment
• Employee referral incentive program
• Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.