IT System Administrator
|Title:||IT System Administrator|
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: IT System Administrator
We are looking for an IT system admin to support users primarily for Our Bangalore Team, and other remote locations if needed. Person Hired will collaborate with the rest of the IT Staff located in Ahmedabad location.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Answer employee IT questions in person, via phone, MS Team, and JIRA ticket systems
- Perform Active Directory administration, Office 365 Cloud services.
- Assist fellow employees with installation, upgrade, setup, and configuration of escrow software and other desktop and server-based applications
- Document troubleshooting steps to resolve issues in ticket systems
- Use the IT ticketing system Troubleshoot issues that relate to software, hardware, and network (LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, etc...) and to communicate issues/bugs/resolutions to employees and team members
- Domain purchasing, setting up DNS and IIS 8.1 for website hosting and CDN hosting (Cloudflare)
- Five years + Jira Admin experience is required.
- Provide configuration and administrative support JIRA Cloud
- Create and copy projects.
- Design and implement custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions, etc.
- Build filters, custom dashboards, and reports. Coordinate and respond to support requests.
- Manage and update software and licenses. Install, configure, test, and manage plug-ins.
- Train new staff on JIRA/Confluence and navigating our projects and spaces
- Hands-on experience managing JIRA & Confluence.
- Effectively prioritizes work, troubleshoots issues, communicates, and completes tasks on time
- Script Runner JQL, Tempo Timesheet, Gantt Chart, etc. is a plus
- Experience working on an agile development team, Scrum preferred Education
- At least four years of experience including a mixture of server and desktop support.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft networking
- High attention to detail and skilled at problem analysis and troubleshooting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and do well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong focus on customer service and follow-up.
- Friendly and helpful attitude.
- General understanding of networking concepts and protocols (Firewall, network routing, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, RDP, FTP, etc...)
- General understanding of DNS (A records, Cname, MX records, SPF, etc….)
- Knowledge in PC hardware enhancements, replacement, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Website hosting on both Windows and Linux environment.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of M.G Road, Bangalore
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Bi-Weekly Happy Hours, Quarter End Party Celebrations & Year End Party.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications