Sr. UI/UX Designer
|Title:||Sr. UI/UX Designer|
|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title : Sr. UI/UX Designer
Location : Ahmedabad, India
UI-UX Designer will be responsible for creating stunning visuals for digital media. Designer will work closely with creative directors, Web developers, to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in visually and code both. which makes the role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
UI-UX Designer duties and responsibilities
- Translate concepts into wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user feedback.
- Good in time management skills and multiple tasking.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
UI-UX Designer requirements and qualifications:
- Five or more years of UI-UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experienced designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Bachelor’s/Any degree in relevant field
- Experience in mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about UI-UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented and Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
To apply go to: https://jobs.milestoneinternet.com/x/apply/a260wmlrt1i1
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahlad Nagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: