Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services. Our customers include some of world’s most elite brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt, TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the consumer experience and search visibility for their branches and locations across the internet search ecosystem on Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, etc. Milestone has over 250 employees across 4 locations. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 400 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Milestone is looking for skilled leader to manage our Human Resources function globally. The Vice President of Human Resources will be a key member of the senior leadership team at Milestone to ensure alignment of the people and talent vision and the company’s strategy. The role is responsible for building and developing a best-in-class human resources function to support business needs and foster strong employee engagement. The right candidate will be both employee and company-oriented - a true executive with HR functional expertise. Prior Human Resources experience is a core competency for this role and we are focused on finding a business leader whose vision will fully align our organization for success.
This role will report directly to the CEO, and you will collaborate with the leadership to recruit, engage, develop and retain employees at Milestone throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
· Partner with our leadership team and managers on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting.
· Strengthen Milestone’s employer brand across numerous markets and professional communities (internal & external)
· Provide executive coaching to managers and leaders
· Attract, hire and retain top-quality employees with competitive salary and benefits
· Create, implement and oversee training programs & development of career growth paths
· Work with department managers to design desired training/learning programs for all WW employees
· Foster and cultivate Milestone’s unique culture as we grow and expand geographically
· Help resolve conflicts/issues and enable managers and employees to resolve their own issues going forward.
· Establish accountability, identify solutions to resolve problems, foster a diverse workplace which enables all employees to contribute to the organizational to their fullest potential
Education and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· 15+ years of HR experience. 5+ of management experience
· Prior experience in the Digital Marketing Industry highly preferred
· Experience building and managing multiple HR functions and systems
· Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations surrounding HR business requirements
· Super organized and process oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial drive that requires the ability to roll-up your sleeves and jump in
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· High EQ and effective communicator
· Ability to build strong, healthy relationship with all kinds of people, at all levels
· Experience working with HR Talent Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone, Workday, Success Factors, Saba, Halogen, etc.)
· Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Computer Software
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources