Software Team Lead
India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad
We are looking for an energetic and Passionate Technology Leader with Experience in distributed, cloud-based application development using microservices architecture. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence and architect what we build and how we scale. If you love having real world challenges and making customers happy while fostering your desire to write perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
The Ideal Candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many Computer Science Disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability. Along with technical leadership to the agile scrum team, you will be responsible for working with product managers, designers, Application services teams and Center of Excellence teams. The role requires deep technical aptitude, excellent cross-functional collaboration, ability to quickly consume new technologies and tools and roll out to rest of the development teams. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible.
- Build the next generation multi-tenant, elastic computing cloud platform for analytics product with infinite scalability, reliability, manageability
- Ensure technical non-functional requirements, including security, performance, scalability, and reliability, get addressed in addition to the business functional requirements
- Drive forward the Analytics technology roadmap and design the system to meet our strategic long term goals
- Grow and develop team, and AI and analytical acumen throughout the organization
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features that delight customers
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Deliver commercial value through data, analytics, and AI projects / initiatives
- Lead projects end-to-end, from ideation through technical execution to business implementation and automation
- Demonstrate a spirit of cooperation, teamwork, and transparency
- 10+ years of Experience in Microsoft Technology stack (C#/.NET, SQL Server, Web API).
- 2+ years of Experience leading software teams of 5+ Developers
- 2+ years of Experience of Developing and deploying cloud based (Azure / AWS) applications.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2.0 and above.
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Understanding of scalable architecture (Service Bus, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Data Lake)
- Experience in developing Big data pipelines using Hadoop ecosystem along with analytics applications using modern technology stack
- Experience in NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Must have experience of CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging.
- Familiarity with scrum methodology and test-driven software development.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong communication skills
- Preferred Skillset: Digital Marketing Analytics, Predictive Modelling and Analytics, Google Analytics, Problem solving skills and numerical ability.
- Preferred: Experience in a start-up environment.
For over 25 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018, “Best use of search” in 2019. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company. â¯
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
SPEED: We have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunityâ¯
IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the teamâ¯
ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environment
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: