Director of Omnichannel Strategy
|Job Title:||Director of Omnichannel Strategy |
Director of Omnichannel Strategy
Person in this position works with different departments within milestone and put together holistic strategy for customer based on industry trends, customer needs. Ideal candidates should have paid, social, organic and client service experience. The person in this role may also lead relationships with some of our key strategic customers.
· Developing and communicating omnichannel strategy and customized solutions to Milestone top customers
· Working with product manager and developers in our software team, strategy team, analytics team to come up with robust solutions which drives highest value to customers
· Create power point presentations which communicate the strategy for our major customers
· Participate in quarterly QBR with client services team to provide holistic solution for strategic customers
· Provide quarterly insights to all stake holders on strategic customers
· Attending and speaking in industry conferences, client specific conferences
· Establishing as trusted advisor by understanding client needs, industry trends
· 10+ years experience working in agency
· Solid understanding of SEO, Paid, Social, Content and Digital Marketing
Excellent Communication skills
· Excellent skills to create presentations for our leading customers
· Public Speaking skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Lodging experience +
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, Washington DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
GO BACK TO CAREERS