Sr. Technical Product Manager
India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad
Milestone’s product team is looking for a hands-on Sr. Technical Product Manager with strong technical aptitude and prior experience collaborating with engineering teams to deliver innovative SaaS business applications and solutions. At the Sr. Technical Product Manager level, candidates must have both a proven track record building technical platform services and a desire to drive amazing new product capabilities.
On the Milestone’s product team
- We obsess about user experience, and our customers represent small start-ups to Fortune 50 enterprises
- We are deeply involved in driving product design, from both an API and UI perspective
- We strive for customer intimacy and meet with our customers regularly to review user experience and design and to ensure we are meeting customers’ needs and solving customer problems
- We lead product innovation from initial strategy through delivery and customer adoption.
As Sr. Technical Product Manager for Platform at Milestone Inc., you will be responsible for defining the vision, developing the strategy and product roadmap, and work with the engineering teams to deliver on Milestone’s feature rich SaaS platform for marketers. Milestone’s Platform will power engaging experiences on myriad of platforms across desktop, iOS, and Android mobile devices.
- Defining the product capabilities for data ingestion, data security, data governance, data modeling & data analytics with metadata and API-based extensibility for Milestone Presence Cloud Platform.â¯
- Defining the administration and setup experience for Milestone Presence Cloud Platform.â¯
- Work with other Milestone cloud products to light up end-to-end use cases based on data integrations.â¯
- Collaborate with several internal stakeholders with conflicting needs and require strong product leadership to ensure alignment, consistent design principles, and adoption from other teams.â¯
- Collaborating with Platform R&D teams to drive necessary platform requirements and dependencies.â¯
- Interact with customers across all business units and functional groups to understand pain points and collect requirements.â¯
- Build and own both the high-level roadmap and detailed delivery plans for Milestone Presence Cloud Platform.â¯
- Manage prioritization of new functionality.â¯
- Define success criteria for roadmap items and demonstrate measurable impact on those success metrics.â¯
- Evangelize MPC Platform design principles throughout the company, Establish strong cross-functional relationships, Influence key organization stakeholders, and lead change.â¯
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.â¯
- Minimum 10 years of experience as per below details:
- Proven track record of working in an engineering role initially (minimum 5 years) and later transitioned into a product management role (minimum 5 years)
- Combined experience of working in engineering teams and in product management with expertise in SaaS or PaaS environments.â¯
- Expertise in public cloud services and/or cloud-native architecturesâ¯
- Expertise in building a cloud service from scratch and scaling it to millions ofâ¯users.â¯
- A deep understanding of the building App Platforms including metadata, custom objects & fields, APIs, and Setup.â¯
- Experience with big data technology, analytic platforms, and frameworksâ¯â¯
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle from coding to deploymentâ¯
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams to execute a plan.â¯
- Well-developed management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.â¯
- Excellent organization and communications skills, with experience communicating across groups with varying degrees of technical background.â¯
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer escalations.â¯
- Should have partnership experience: Experience of managing partnership is a big plus (API/Data partnership with vendors/partner ecosystem)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science.
- MBA Preferred
About Milestone Inc.
For over 25 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018, “Best use of search” in 2019. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company. â¯
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- SPEED: We have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
- COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
- GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunityâ¯
- IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the teamâ¯
- ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
- STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environmentâ¯
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: