Sr. Web Development Project Manager
|Title:||Sr. Web Development Project Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job title: Sr. Web Development Project Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Operate as point person and lead multiple concurrent website build projects, managing all communications, scope, and timeline.
- Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations.
- Gather client requirements with an eye toward project scope and analysis of requirements in relation to project goals, organizational goals, and web usability.
- Provide input regarding creative design and user experience recommendations as they align to client’s requirements, overarching project, and organizational goals.
- Own the quality of project deliverables before delivery to the client for sign-off.
- Ability to manage multiple client-facing projects.
- Coordinate project requirements, deliverables, and schedules with remote team.
- Ensure project meets Milestone’s strict quality assurance guidelines from front-end web design, technical SEO, and other factors.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing hotel marketing industry.
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology
Key Skills Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred
- Working knowledge with common project management systems required
- 3 to 4 years of prior job experience preferred in a technical project management role, working with multi-department/multi-functional teams
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Prior experience working with offshore team required
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: