|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title : Accountant
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Years of Experience : 1 - 3 years
Operation Hours : 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM IST (Monday and Thursday)
: 9:30 AM To 7:00 PM IST Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
Apply Here : https://jobs.milestoneinternet.com/x/apply/a260wmlqbeij
- Record and maintain accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Review employee meals reimbursement for appropriate documentation and liaison with HR on internal approvals in a timely manner.
- Review all bills for appropriate documentation, enter bill with proper GL coding, and obtain internal approvals in a timely manner.
- Liaison with government officers, in regards to any query about property tax, employer professional tax etc..
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Review and liaison with HR on employees Health Insurance budget.
- Participate in Month end close including bank statement reconciliation, petty cash etc…
- Liaison with Company’s outside CPA in taxes, financial audits matters, and day to day related operations.
- Record daily bank deposits and payments.
- Prepare Monthly Pay Per click (PPC) authorization Sheet.
- Calculate PPC over/under and cumulative monthly spend.
- Reconcile PPC monthly spend cards to match it with the spend authorization sheet.
- Follow up with Customer for unpaid PPC customers twice in a month or as needed.
- Assist in filling of monthly GST return.
- Assist with monthly and year end budget preparation.
- Assist Accounting Department in miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Bachelors or master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field.
- 1-2 Years of hands on experience in Accounting field.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Experience with accounting/ERP systems (NetSuite experience a big plus).
- Understanding of US GAAP a big plus.
- Have basic knowledge of GST, TDS filling.
- Advanced Computer Skills especially Excel.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good business judgment.
- Professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to perform self-reviews to minimize errors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahladnagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: