Sr. Web Development Project Manager
|Title:||Sr. Web Development Project Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Sr. Web Development Project Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Are you looking for a Martech company that offers cutting-edge software and services?
- Are you looking to work in a fast pace, innovative environment?
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. As a Sr. Web Development Project Manager, you will be working with several teams to deliver projects in timely basis. You will be supporting clients and account managers on website development projects, multi-channel creative campaign development projects, internal product enhancements, etc.
This position requires understanding of front end web development, web authoring tools, project management, web development processes, timelines and constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and external clients. Basic coding skills and general understanding of application programming and design are highly valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for complete web project management workflow
- Work with other departments to maximize operational efficiencies
- Nurture cross-functional agency relationships and be the ultimate problem solver to deliver work
- Provide strategic program planning and managing on a variety of marketing and advertising work including websites & digital experiences
- Provide budgets, project plans, and SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time & quality requirements
- Work with PMs, team leads, and onboarding teams to assemble the best integrated teams for each assignment
- Conduct project postmortems and proactively identify opportunities for improvement to all process and tools used in the execution of project activities.
- Liaise between clients and internal teams; between Clients, Onboarding team, Web Designer, Programming and Content Teams to facilitate communication and meet deadlines. Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Assist Product and Programming teams to improve upon and develop new products to meet client needs and speed up development processes
- Assist Onboarding Teams with improving internal department and company processes.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- 10+ years of post-college experience, including direct experience within an agency environment in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related fields, or entrepreneurial street cred
- Experience with digital and social projects and deliverables ranging from $10K to $2M+
- Strong ability to partner across departments, including Client Service, Strategy, Creative, Production, Media, Tech, Ecomm, etc.
- Knowledge of project management/planning software (Jira, NetSuite etc.)
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills (MS Office proficient)
- Proven time management skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent client facing and relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
- Self-learner and a willingness to drive your own career progression
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Learn more about the company by visiting www.milestoneinternet.com
Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
- Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: