EA To MD
|Title:||EA To MD |
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: EA to MD
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience Required: 5+ Years of experience in similar role
- Proven years of experience as an executive administrative assistant supporting managers at the executive level
- Ability to accommodate different working styles, maintain high integrity, confidentiality and excellent customer service skills
- Must be a strong team player who will demonstrate drive and initiative
- Must have a positive and professional approach
- This position requires strong attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Ability to change direction and re-prioritize in response to changing work situations
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency and maintain composure in situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to set and prioritize ones own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player in a busy and sometimes hectic environment
- Consistently demonstrate a can-do attitude; eagerness and ability to work effectively under pressure with significant time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations
- Developing various headcount related reports and circulating them internally
- Managing calendar of Director
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Compose and edit memos, letters, emails and other correspondence;
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements for both domestic and international business travel including providing agendas and other requirements.
- Manage Events, leadership visits and send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials
- As our MD is based out of Santa Clara Office (USA) EA would need to manage work during late evening time as per IST, as and when required.
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
• 5 Days a Week
• Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
• Stable and rapidly growing company
• New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Bangalore,India
• Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
• Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
• Exciting and innovative work environment
• Employee referral incentive program
• Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: