|Title:||Senior Director Search (SEO, Paid, Analytics, UX) / Head Center of Excellence (CoE)|
|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Title: Senior Director Search (SEO, Paid, Analytics, UX) / Head Center of Excellence (CoE)
Location: Bangalore, India
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
1. Are you looking to work in an innovative, fast paced environment?
2. Do you want to work in creative and tech-driven atmosphere where you see your ideas shaping into tangible products & services that help businesses improve efficiency and returns?
3. Do you love leading a team of experts in SEO, Social, Paid, Analytics, Content Marketing and UX? If your answer is yes, then you are the right candidate for Milestone.
What are we looking for? - Seriously Rock Star Background
Milestone is looking for an experienced, results-driven executive to lead and manage our team of experts in SEO, Paid, Content, Analytics, Strategies. Head of CoE should have exceptional knowledge of all discipline of search, proven experience in managing and leading team across various discipline. This incumbent should be well connected/ respected in the Search industry and possess excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
Incumbent should understand current and future digital trends and should be a hands-on practitioner for strategies and tactics. Candidate should have customer centric mindset and the ability to operate on both a strategic, tactical level.
• Head of CoE will be overseeing all the departments delivery, strategic vision and operational execution. Lead teams to accomplish
Company Level OKRs
• Omnichannel Strategies Deployment - Customer Journey Mapping, Gap Analysis, Need Identification and Strategies and Solution
• Training, Coaching and Mentoring various teams
• RFP Support
• Flagship account growth – QBR support, Media Plan
• Quality, NPS standards by all COE team members
• Building High Performance culture including capacity and staffing model, use of platform to deliver/scale SEO and Paid Services
• Nurturing Milestone Innovative culture
Key Skills Set:
• 15+ years SEO experience, preferably in digital marketing.
• Proven track record building a high performing team
• Proven track record building SEO, SEM, Performance Marketing strategy from scratch
• Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Top reasons to work for Milestone:
• Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
• Stable and rapidly growing company
• Create an impact through the Thought leadership you bring to the team
• Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
• Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
• Exciting and innovative work environment
• Employee referral incentive program
• Quarterly teambuilding outings