|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
- Review customers’ contract, enter sales orders and contract terms into NetSuite, ensure accuracy and comply with company's policies.
- Responsible for monthly sales order renewal in accordance to contract terms.
- Prepare weekly invoicing reports and ensure accuracy.
- Review billing reports and identify monthly variances to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Reconcile customers’ account, resolve customer billing inquires, and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Proactively determine solutions for handling unique billing situations when arise.
- Generate MIS report as per the requirement from the management.
- Assist ad hoc projects as needed and month end close related to billing.
- Bachelors or master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field.
- 4-6 Years of hands on experience in Accounting field.
- Experience with accounting/ERP systems (NetSuite experience a big plus).
- Understanding of US GAAP, a big plus.
- Advanced Computer Skills especially Excel (knowledge of Macro a big plus).
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good business judgment.
- Professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to perform self-reviews to minimize errors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Milestone is an award winning, private fast growing Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information. We enhance business’s online presence by keeping their information accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and then add as much, or as little, design and services as needed to help a business engage its customers everywhere.
Milestone’s work has been recognized with hundreds of awards from industry associations and thought leaders. We work with a customer base of over 2,000 major global brands and mid-size businesses across industries to drive traffic, engagement, and revenue through omnichannel marketing.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahladnagar
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.