|Title:||Sr. SEO Project Manager|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Sr. SEO Project Manager
Santa Clara, CA
- Are you passionate about working in Digital Marketing and solving customers’ needs?
- Are you looking for a Martech company that offers cutting-edge software and services?
- Are you looking to work in a fast pace, innovative environment?
Milestone is a private fast growing 300+ people Digital Marketing company. We are part of a $120 billion fast-growing digital marketing industry having a 15% growth rate. You will have the ability to work with unique platforms and cutting-edge technologies. As part of SEO team, you will have the opportunity to work with enterprise clients, creating content that inspires the customer journey and leads to conversion.
- You are responsible for leading, developing and implement strategies for SEO (on-page & off-page) to drive success and positively impact ROI for customers.
- This position requires a mix of SEO, content marketing, training, communication and project management skills.
- Experience managing Google AdWords accounts (preferably AdWords certified)
- Project management experience and certifications preferred
- An understanding of web development
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- You will work with cross functional teams to implement and execute the best SEO practices across all Milestone client portfolio.
- Managing the workload of our SEO team: assigning tasks, following up on tasks, making sure client work is done well and is on time and on budget
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Participating in client meetings as needed
- Creating training, improving our work processes and identifying concerns and dealing with them appropriately
- Research and development of new online marketing methodologies
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Digital Producers
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
- Understanding and hands-on experience of Google Analytics to measure and track success on SEO.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Working knowledge of SEO/content marketing
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and implementing SEO strategies for small and large enterprise websites (or equivalent expertise/skills)
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and search engine guidelines.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Conductor etc.
- Strong excel skills and ability to handle large data (use of modeling and pivot tables a plus).
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams as well as independently to drive campaign success.
About Milestone, Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations