DIRECTOR-SALES - ENTERPRISE
|Job Title:||DIRECTOR-SALES - ENTERPRISE|
TITLE: DIRECTOR-SALES - ENTERPRISE
FULL TIME REGULAR EMPLOYEE AT MILESTONE INC.
REPORTS TO: SENIOR VP-SALES
- Sell the full portfolio of Milestone solutions to all appropriate accounts in a designated geographic territory.
- Aggressively prospect for new business from non-hotel accounts in the retail, financial services, healthcare and enterprise space, maximizing account face time thru logical travel and meetings.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective business at least 3X the value of sales goal for the corresponding period.
- Build and track all opportunities in the company NetSuite system, according to department policies and procedures governing system use.
- Quickly follow up and qualify all incoming leads for the territory.
- Identify and recommend applicable sources of lead generation for prospective purchase and use by the company.
- Centrally coordinate company resource to assist in the completion of responses to RFI/RFPs for designated accounts.
- With assistance from appropriate resource internally, build sales presentations for use with target accounts.
- Consistently re-visit existing customers to reinforce value of solutions being used and introduce new purchase opportunities.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to the company Product and Marketing teams designed to improve solutions offerings.
- Represent the company in a business closing role at appropriate industry conferences and trade shows.
- Must have digital marketing and sales experience
KEY OBJECTIVES (subject to change)
- Achieve sales goal for each measured period.
- Build, within 90 days after start date, and maintain, an ongoing sales pipeline at least 3X the value of sales goal for any corresponding period.
- Adhere to all department policy and procedures for use of the company NetSuite system, storing 100% of required lifecycle information around all sales opportunities in the system.
- Activate at least 12 newly engaged target accounts per month.
- Close at least one six figure sale per quarter, starting in Q2.
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, Chicago, and Chevy Chase, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 50 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Sr. Corporate Recruiter | Office: 408-200-6944
Milestone Inc.| Santa Clara Office
GO BACK TO CAREERS