Digital Marketing Account Manager
|Title:||Digital Marketing Account Manager |
|Location:||Chevy Chase, MD|
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
The Digital Marketing Account Managers at Milestone manage strategic clients to improve their digital presence by analyzing data across all online channels including but not limited to SEO, paid search, display, social media, and their website. They play an essential strategic role as the eyes and ears for the account team and the individual client.
Top Technical Skills Needed
- Execute and manage marketing strategies across paid search, shopping engines, display, Facebook, Amazon and SEO channels
- Manage advertising and budgets across all channels including paid search, shopping engines, display, Facebook, and Amazon
- Track, monitor, and analyze digital campaign performance and media success through ROI reports
- Understand, interpret, and present performance trends internally and to customers
- Drive increases in quality of traffic and revenue for clients both online and offline
Key Skills Set:
- Strong knowledge of paid search, AdWords, and search engines
- General knowledge of other paid marketing channels such as programmatic display, Amazon ads, affiliate marketing, and Facebook Advertising
- Experience managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts and keyword tracking platforms
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Google Shopping and Google Merchant Center
- Experience working with Bid Management Software (Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick Search) is a plus
- Experience managing advertising budgets of +$25,000/Month
- BA from an accredited college or university
- 1-2+ years working in online marketing, digital, or eCommerce
- Experience working with and understanding how large eCommerce retail or hotel websites work
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detailed oriented work ethic
- Being inquisitive, curious, and is eager to learn!
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing
has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara, Washington DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications