|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Title: Billing Specialist
Number of openings: 2
- Prepare weekly invoicing reports for a large volume of customers and ensure accuracy.
- Review billing spreadsheets, identify month to month variances, determine and act (if necessary) to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve customer billing issues.
- Handling strategic customer’s billing as per their requirements.
- Respond timely to high volume of incoming emails and requests for billing
- Proactively determine solutions for handling unique billing situations which may arise.
- Follow up on pending and/or late billing issues.
- Assist Accounting Department in miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Generating the MIS report as per the requirement from the management.
- Need to be involve in cross function tasks as assigned, also helping in month end closing process for AR functional reporting as requested.
- Handling PPC (Pay per click) related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in the Accounting field.
- Fresh graduate welcomes to apply.
- Experience with accounting/ERP systems (NetSuite experience a big plus).
- Understanding of US GAAP, a big plus.
- Advanced Computer Skills especially Excel.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good business judgment.
- Professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to perform self-reviews to minimize errors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.