Title: Senior Corporate Recruiter
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Must be able to work on site
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Internet Marketing has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world. Milestone works with over 1500 hotels and drives over $650M in annual revenue. Milestone is a preferred vendor for several major lodging industry brands and leading hotel management companies. At the forefront of innovation to achieve phenomenal return on investment for clients, our websites and promotions have garnered numerous awards across many disciplines.
Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Milestone is looking for a Senior recruiter to be based out of our headquarters in Santa, Clara, CA.
- BA from accredited college or university
- 4 to 6 years recruiting experience
- Digital agency experience (familiarity with SEO/SEM skills/background needed to fill open positions)
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing and Hotel Industry
- Proficient in search terminology
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with an aggressive and proactive attitude.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions available across all departments
- Manage all candidates during the interview phase from initial contact through hiring
- Identifying creative recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Source candidates from job boards, cold calling, recruiting and internal referrals
- Screen all candidates for experience and cultural fit
- Perform reference checks
- Maintain candidate database
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
• Competitive salary and compensation plan
• Amazing work atmosphere and culture
• Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
• Top 75 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
• Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
• Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
• Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
• Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Recruiter |408.200.2224| email@example.com
Milestone Internet Marketing – Santa Clara Office