Director of Analytics / Business Intelligence
|Title:||Director of Analytics / Business Intelligence|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Director of Analytics, Business Intelligence
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Milestone is excited to bring on this role to lead analytics and business intelligence team in US and India office. This person will work closely with counterparts in India and U.S. and will provide leadership and training on all BI initiatives such as tracking, reporting & business insights.
This candidate should have strong experience in analytics, tracking, automating business insights using prescriptive and predictive modeling. This role will come up with creative ways to demonstrate value of milestone services to clients, troubleshoot and guide team to discern data trends and help in story telling customer business insights.
This position is based out of Milestone’s US office in Santa Clara. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the Analytics including reporting, dashboard, leading and coaching team, BI development, data analysis and understanding of digital media and SEO.
We are looking for an analytics and business intelligence leader with
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Business data analysis, insights and visualization (reporting) skills
- Ability to understand client’s need and create reporting specification
- Defining vision for award winning analytic product keeping predictive and AI technology in mind aligning with buyers’ journey, digital strategy and customer vision.
- Coordinate with Analytics and product teams to ensure client strategy, KPI and customer goals, outcome are effectively shared
- Ensure smooth analytics onboarding and delivery of Ad-hoc Analytics services, CRO services
- Mentoring and coaching remote teams, CSM, Sales team
- Manage and lead analytics team members across multiple offices
- Train client service team meaning behind numbers
- Scale analytics and BI services by strengthening analytics product and platform and using data clustering, predictive modeling
- Provide counsel to various disciplines within the organization (Strategy/Planning, Account, Creative, Technology, Production) and clients across digital marketing channels to develop measurement and optimization solutions.
- Define business logic to drive marketing campaign design, including complex experimental design with multiple test and control cells.
- Collaborate with business owners to identify opportunities for solutions and translate into analytics requirements and deliverables.
- Produce Digital Marketing reporting and insights across omni channel (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc.), and marketing channels (e.g., email, websites, etc.) keeping customer journey and customer goals in mind
- Oversee the delivery of client weekly, monthly, ad-hoc performance reports (e.g. digital media dashboards) via Tableau and Milestone platform
- Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools, managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of roll out within the organization.
- Execute and manage ad-hoc marketing campaign analysis, mining for deep insights that will drive business results and inform strategic planning and optimization.
- Be an expert in the field of business data analysis and sound knowledge of SEO, SEM, CRO and Social
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience at an agency, marketing analytics firm, technology provider or in a quantitative, data-driven field.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to foster ideas and growth among a team of associates
- Experience managing cross functional teams with a primary role supporting multiple teams of analysts
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple marketing channels
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital and customer centric marketing
- Experience with digital marketing, web analytics, or audience management preferred (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Krux, Salesforce, etc.)
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools (Google AdWords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.)
- CRM Data Analysis (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition, etc.)
- Experience with Multitouch Attribution (MTA), Floodlight etc.
- Proficiency in R, python, SQL, and Tableau.
- Has experience working across multiple countries and cultures.
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services with over 250 employees and 4 locations world-wide. Our customers include some of world’s premium brands such as US Bank, Marriott, Hyatt and TrueValue, who use Milestone products to improve the experience of their consumers and increase search visibility for their branches and locations across the Google, Bing, Yelp, Maps, and the rest of the internet ecosystem. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and 2,000+ customers, Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts. Learn more about Milestone at www.milestoneinternet.com. Services offered by Milestone include the following:
Milestone’s Digital Marketing Cloud Solution
Milestone Software Platform Solutions
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications