Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This is for a full time (permanent) position at Milestone Inc.
- Great problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Training and troubleshooting experience in analytics area
- Google analytics and/or Omniture
- Intermediate skills in excel
- Excellent data analysis skills with ability to create a convincing data story.
- Able to coach CSM team for possible solution to problems and trends in analytics data.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Loves to solve problems for others as well as enjoy coaching customer success mangers.
- Evangelize, Coach and train internal and external clients in using business intelligence tool, dashboard, omni-channel reports.
- Partner with Digital strategy, client services, and sales teams to set business objectives (KPIs) and build dashboards that can provide timely and strategic insights
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
BI Manager will work closely with the customer success, client services, Onboarding and sales team to come up with innovative frameworks, analysis and techniques to achieve highest of satisfaction for internal and external customers.
This person will work in a fast-paced selling environment that will draw on his/her excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, ability to lead on BI needs of CS team, sharpness to identify patterns of problems, Innovation to create scalable solution for common problems and robustness to perform under pressure using superior data analytics skills
This role is located in Santa Clara office and will report to Head of Analytics.
Key Skill Set:
Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Employ mix of business & data analysis skills to uncap business performance of customers.
The person should have strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
Experience in SQL and create reports from multiple sets of data
Generate follow-up questions with stakeholders, refine data findings and interpret results.
Undergraduate degree in quantities business major or BS in STEM field
Master in business, Strategy, Decision science or similar areas is a plus.
5+ years’ worth of hands-on experience with Google Analytics.
Working knowledge of Web analytics and SEO.
Experience with hospitality industry and management background is a plus
UG –Engineering- Computers, Mathematics and statistics
PG- Masters in Business/Strategy
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.