|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
Would you like to lead a fast-paced Product Management team out there? Do you like to work on systems that need to fulfill the most complex industry requirements but make them go easy? Come join our team.
Milestone, an industry leader in digital marketing technology, services, and website design, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who is a strong, growth-minded, is well-versed in Content Management Systems and digital marketing standards and practices that influence search.
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Products with strong technical aptitude and experience to lead and deliver a variety of Milestone Presence Cloud Suite product initiatives. You will interface with customers, prospects, and partners to understand user needs and customer use cases. In addition, you will work with Sales, Marketing, and Services to understand competitive trends, communicate product positioning, key benefits, and be the evangelist for your product offering. You’ll be working on cutting edge technologies with our engineering teams to deliver highly innovative, cloud-based products. Your role will consist of both, mentoring and managing Product teams, help them prioritize customer feedback and focus on execution and driving business results. You’ll be deeply engaged with your peers at Milestone contributing to building the overall Milestone Platform.
The Head of Product Management oversees the Product Management team and ensures that the functions of these positions are properly and effectively-being executed. Understands quarterly and annual roadmap commitments, team constraints, and product execution. Identify and hire right talent to the organization
Product Vision and Execution
Own the product vision, ensure that it aligns with the overall company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
Support the Milestone Services team on project governance activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews). Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
Responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product mark Process this information, identify opportunities, deliver overall business strategy,Problem Resolution Tasked with the identification of issues in the strategies developed by the product management team. Apart from identification, takes responsibility to resolve these strategic issues, which potentially impair the whole department’s ability to meet the product’s financial, strategic, and technical goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 10+ years of work experience in leadership role in Product management
- Startup experience is preferred.
- Grasp the big picture, while still delivering on the details.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for a customer-first approach and a drive to intimately understand customer and partner needs
- Develop a long-term vision and product strategy for the evolution of based on current and anticipated trends
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing domain is huge plus
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Create an impact through the Thought leadership you bring to the team
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Quarterly teambuilding outings
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been shortlisted 3 consecutive years for the US Search Awards, and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest-growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.