Digital Media?áStrategist -SC
|Title:||Digital Media?áStrategist -SC|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Digital Media / Paid Search Strategist
For more than 21 years, Milestone has been a leading digital marketing software and services company. The Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to local search, social media, reviews and analytics. Milestone's unique “software + services” approach allows us to provide exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to provide the highest return on investment in any vertical.
Milestone is also a leading digital marketing agency for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and banks across the globe. We leverage an optimal mix of strategies to drive revenue, traffic, and leads, providing a holistic digital presence for our clients, and services that include hotel website design, location page design for retailers and banks, and local SEO. We help you optimize marketing spend by understanding what's working and identifying critical competitive opportunities.
With offices in Santa Clara, Washington DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for location-based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com
Are you looking to grow your career within digital marketing? Do you enjoy working hands on with clients across the world? If your answer is yes, we want to meet you!
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display and Meta Search channels. Digital Media Strategists are directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success Managers with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY to this job if you have not directly managed AdWords or Bing Ads accounts.
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze campaigns within Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), Display (including Programmatic), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Meta Search and additional media platforms
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives that will benefit the majority of clients, including process development and new media tactic testing
- Communicate with Customer Success Managers on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities to improve conversion rates and efficiency metric
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry
- Participate in meetings with clients to review Paid Media results and discuss recommendations and strategies
Key Skills Set:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Paid Search or Digital Media specialist role
- Hands on experience with AdWords and/or Bing required
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus
- Experience managing campaigns within small business sector or regional B2C companies
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Knowledge of SEM, search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, etc.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check by applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications