Senior SEO/SEM Manager
|Job Title:||Senior SEO/SEM Manager|
SENIOR SEO/SEM MANAGER
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone Inc. has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, Galexi CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries. With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, brands, restaurants, spas, management companies and businesses around the world.
SEO Manager for Enterprise and Hospitality clients is responsible for owning, implementing, and scaling all SEO strategies across Milestone's client base. This person is also responsible for staying up to date with the latest changes happening in the SEO and digital space. It is not enough to just know about new things, but to truly understands how it impacts Milestone and our clients. We expect this individual to be able to communicate the value and impact of SEO from the executive to the entry level. Lastly, Milestone is looking for someone who has real and tangible hands-on experience in the SEO space.
- Develop and execute a cohesive and scalable SEO strategy across all clients.
- Improve value from current services by implementing efficient processes & reviewing communication that goes out to internal customers from the department.
- Define and develop scalable ways of executing new SEO strategies.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments (Content, Product managers etc.) to scale, align, and leverage internal software solutions to execute new features and functionalities.
- Prioritize workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines.
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve business KPI’s
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert for SEO across the company
Required Work Experience:
Strong knowledge of all aspects of SEO including but not limited to;
- Technical: sitemaps, redirects, robots.txt file, canonical URL, pagination, page response codes, metadata, internal linking, schema markup, etc.
- Content: keyword research, content formatting, content integration, content strategy, backlinks, etc
- 5-7 years of experience in developing and implementing strategies for SEO.
- Experience working and communicating with developers.
- Experience working with large content management platforms (magento, shopify, wordpress, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Experience working with medium and large eCommerce clients.
- Deep understanding of SEO & social principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Strong background working with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and tag manager to track KPI’s and performance.
- Proven ability to manage a team, as well as independently drive campaign efforts as needed.
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form lasting customer relationships.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
Reasons why working at Milestone is so great;
GO BACK TO CAREERS
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity.
- Stable and rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to innovate and collaborate with a talented team.
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match.
- Paid Time off, Holidays and flexible work schedule.
- Exciting and innovative work environment.
- Employee referral incentive program.
- Breakfast provided every Friday.
- Bi-weekly Happy Hour.
- Monthly office events.
- Quarterly offsite outings.