|Title:||Director of Human Resources|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Director of Human Resources
Santa Clara, CA
About Milestone Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Milestone is looking for skilled leader to manage our Human Resources function globally. The Director of Human Resources will be a key member of the senior leadership team at Milestone to ensure alignment of the people and talent vision and the company’s strategy. The role is responsible for building and developing a best-in-class human resources function to support business needs and foster strong employee engagement. The right candidate will be both employee and company-oriented - a true executive with HR functional expertise. Prior Human Resources experience is a core competency for this role and we are focused on finding a business leader whose vision will fully align our organization for success.
This role will report directly to the CEO, and you will collaborate with the leadership to recruit, engage, develop and retain employees at Milestone throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- Partner with our leadership team and managers on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting.
- Strengthen Milestone’s employer brand across numerous markets and professional communities (internal & external)
- Provide executive coaching to managers and leaders
- Attract, hire and retain top-quality employees with competitive salary and benefits
- Create, implement and oversee training programs & development of career growth paths
- Work with department managers to design desired training/learning programs for all WW employees
- Foster and cultivate Milestone’s unique culture as we grow and expand geographically
- Help resolve conflicts/issues and enable managers and employees to resolve their own issues going forward.
- Establish accountability, identify solutions to resolve problems, foster a diverse workplace which enables all employees to contribute to the organizational to their fullest potential
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Management, Human Resources Psychology, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 12+ years of HR experience. 5+ of management experience
- Prior experience in the Digital Marketing Industry highly preferred
- Experience building and managing multiple HR functions and systems
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations surrounding HR business requirements
- Super organized and process oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial drive that requires the ability to roll-up your sleeves and jump in
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- High EQ and effective communicator
- Ability to build strong, healthy relationship with all kinds of people, at all levels
- Experience working with HR Talent Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone, Workday, Success Factors, Saba, Halogen, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Computer Software
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources