|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone is a premier provider of Digital Marketing Software and Services. Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. Our customers include some of world’s most elite brands such as US Bank, Marriott, McDonalds who use Milestone products to improve the consumer experience and search visibility. Milestone has over 300 employees across 5 locations. Our leadership team has decades of experience in the world of digital marketing and enterprise software and services, and are frequently featured as premier speakers at global conferences like SMX. With over 500 awards and several thousand customers. Milestone is recognized for its achievements by both our peers and by industry experts.
Title: CMS Architect
Location: Ahmedabad or Bangalore
We are looking for an energetic and Passionate Technology Leader with experience in building the next generation hybrid/headless CMS. Milestone Presence Cloud comprises of a portfolio of products ranging from CMS (Content Management System), Local, Reviews, Analytics, and Insights to FAQ/Voice. CMS is our fastest growing product, and you will be responsible for driving the vision and architecture of this most critical product.
This role requires extensive experience in building web content management systems, Hybrid/Headless CMS, Content rendering, Templates, CaaS (Content as a service) and DAM (Digital Asset Management). If you love having real world challenges and making customers happy while fostering your desire to write perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
The Ideal Candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many Computer Science Disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability.
In this role, you will be closely working with Head of Engineering, Team Leads, Designers, and Product Managers, and driving the overall architecture of the CMS. The candidate is expected to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in web content management, digital experience platforms, and API-driven omnichannel content delivery.
The role requires deep technical aptitude, breadth across many modules and technology stack, natural desire and passion to keep abreast of the latest innovations, do quick prototypes, make architecture recommendations. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible.
· Design/architect the next generation multi-tenant, elastic computing content management/delivery platform with scalability, reliability, manageability, and extreme usability.
· Ensure technical non-functional requirements, including security, performance, scalability, and reliability, get addressed in addition to the business functional requirements
· Own architectural vision
· Drive forward the CMS technology roadmap and design the system to meet our strategic long term goals
· Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and pave the path for the adaption of the right technologies
· 12+ years of experience in designing and architecting distributed systems with high performance, scalability, and HA.
· Proven experience in building content management systems, Content rendering/delivery, templates (Mustache/Handlebars or equivalent).
· 5+ years of Experience in Microsoft Technology stack (C#/.NET, SQL Server, Web API).
· 5+ years of Experience of designing, architecting and building cloud based (Azure / AWS) applications.
· 2+ years of experience in Angular or React or Vue.
· Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation.
· Understanding of scalable architecture (Azure Service Bus, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker, Data Lake)
· Strong Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
· Must have experience of CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging.
· Strong communication skills
· Highly Desirable: Core web vitals, Personalization, Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) intelligent content authoring and delivery.