|Title:||CSA QA SDET|
|Location:||India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad|
We are looking for "CSA SDET". This is a hands-on position creating and executing quality Assurance test plans for Websites, Portals, Blogs, Event Calendars, Mobile Websites, Back-end, CMS etc. The ideal candidate will execute tests for different browser, devices and platforms to monitor web performance, user experience, accessibility etc. They will be checking work on staging & live environments and output comprehensive bug and QA issue reports. They will be writing automation scripts and using different software to avoid manual efforts and optimize the QA process.
- Test across pages on large-scale website and across devices and screens: desktop, tablet, mobile and across top user browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Find, track and report bugs related to layout, UI, fit and finish as well as speed/performance.
- The candidate’s attention to detail will define and lead innovative, relevant, and highly effective digital experiences.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up and maintaining test infrastructure to test multiple application platforms across Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Reproduce customer reported issues and document the reproduction steps/scenarios.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analysing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
Experience: Between 3 to 8 Years
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong UI/UX background and intuition
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of common QA best practices and testing strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for the internet, mobile web and new technologies
- Exposure and working knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, AutoIT etc
For over 25 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies.
Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018, “Best use of search” in 2019. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
SPEED: We have the fastest and only SEO-first CMS on the market
COMPANY POSITION: Joining a company that is poised to capitalize on the accelerating digital transformation
GROW: Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
IMPACT: Create an impact through the thought leadership you bring to the team
ETHICS: A principled and values-based culture
STIMULATION: Exciting and innovative work environment