|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title: Accountant
Years of Experience: Between 1 - 3 years
Operation Hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM IST (Monday and Thursday)
9:30 AM To 7:00 PM IST Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Entering sales orders and contract terms into the system, assuring accuracy and complying with company's policies.
- Diligently follow orders through to completion, working with appropriate department to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing.
- Liaison with sales and customer services team for any missing component of the order or contract and answer incoming emails in support of sales team for smooth processing
- Obtain 100% accuracy entering sales orders. Ensure all pertinent fields are entered accurately, in a timely manner, and adhering to any unique requirements or requests.
- Reviewing sales contract making sure to follow the guideline and follow up with sales team in case of incomplete contracts.
- Setting up the accurate billing schedule and keep track of renewal order.
- Acknowledging internal department on new sales order.
- Uploading the contracts for counter sign and save them in system once countersigned.
- Sending singed contract to the customer with contract details.
- Process the renewal orders on monthly basis.
- Generating the MIS report as per the requirement from the management.
- Assist team in miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Need to be involve in cross function tasks as assigned, also helping in month end closing process for AR functional reporting as requested.
- Help billing team for strategic customer’s billing
- Bachelors or master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field.
- 1-2 Years of hands on experience in Accounting field.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Experience with accounting/ERP systems (NetSuite experience a big plus).
- Understanding of US GAAP, a big plus.
- Advanced Computer Skills especially Excel.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good business judgment.
- Professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to perform self-reviews to minimize errors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program