|Location:||India - Bangalore|
Job Title: Digital Strategist
Location: Bangalore, India
This role requires efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on strategic and tactical implementation of SEO, Social and other digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who can explore opportunities and facilitates integration within all available digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, PPC, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives. Working closely with Client Service Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop industry leading organic marketing and digital campaigns, that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ organic and digital performance
- Develop best practices and documentation of all digital marketing strategies for client accounts (especially organic/SEO).
- Candidate should have excellent understanding of all digital marketing components (from SMM, SEM, Content marketing to SEO Copywriting) and implement the omnichannel strategies as per best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, product, implementation, client, IT and business insights) to create, implement and manage digital marketing strategy and processes
- Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where ideas will be challenged and feedback given
- Collaborate with sales team to drive alignment
- Collaborate with marketing, IT, product and implementation teams to scope and support best-in-class tools and processes that can be leveraged across the organization
- Support delivery and measurement of engaging and effective member communications across multiple channels
- Digital content analysis: analyse content gaps and develop competitive content strategies
- Develop data driven strategies and proactively advise on opportunities, challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value, in line with their business objectives
- Work alongside account teams to deliver successful digital marketing and organic campaigns across departments; ensure support across all areas of organic and digital for clients i.e. technical, on-site, off-site aspects, creative and analytics,
- Take steps to build client relationships, during and outside of working hours where relevant, maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication.
- Work with Director of Omni-channel on strategy and resource planning to ensure Milestone Inc. can deliver on time as per client requirements
- Support junior members of staff on project work, process, education
- Deliver digital infrastructure and initiatives that support client onboarding, education and retention. Identifying upsell opportunities for omni-channel
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports
- Strong story building / story telling ability
- Client management and upgrading client knowledge on the digital know-how and ensuring client support on the Omnichannel marketing strategies
- Work on more than one assignment simultaneously and must do justice to parallel assignments with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, social media, marketing database, email campaigns, etc.
- As a team member sees through the job till the end
- 5+ years’ experience in leading digital marketing and SEO campaigns. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising SEO/digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge and competence of digital marketing & SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Moz, Ahrefs, Buzzsumo, Optimizely, Hotjar, etc.
- Prior usage of log files for SEO analysis
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience working with clients directly / managing client accounts
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and organized
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush location of M.G Road, Bangalore.
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: