Sr. Product Manager (Digital Marketing)
|Title:||Sr. Product Manager (Digital Marketing)|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Milestone’s product team is looking for a hands-on Senior Product Manager with strong technical aptitude and prior experience collaborating with engineering teams to deliver innovative SaaS business applications and solutions. At the Senior Product Manager level, candidates must have both a proven track record building technical platform services and a desire drive amazing new product capabilities.
On the Milestone’s product team
- We obsess about user experience, and our customers represent small startups to Fortune 50 enterprises
- We are deeply involved in driving product design, from both an API and UI perspective
- We strive for customer intimacy and meet with our customers regularly to review user experience and design and to ensure we are meeting customers’ needs and solving customer problems
- We lead product innovation from initial strategy through delivery and customer adoption.
As Senior Product Manager for Platform at Milestone Inc., you will be responsible for defining the vision, developing the strategy and product roadmap, and work with the engineering teams to deliver on Milestone’s feature rich SaaS platform for marketers. Milestone’s Platform will power engaging experiences on myriad of platforms across desktop, iOS, and Android mobile devices. Major corporations use our end-to-end solution to build brand engagement and loyalty, drive conversion, and provide post-sales support. The Senior Product Manager will lead the effort to define the workflow, feature capabilities, SaaS infrastructure and client experiences. The Senior Product Manager serves as a product champion by deeply understanding customer requirements and market landscape and then evangelizes these requirements and objectives with multiple teams across Milestone.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for Milestone platform services driving user configurability, standards, scalability and stability.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for multiple product domains.
- Be the product domain expert, understand the market and customer needs and the competition.
- Own end-to-end feature delivery, including working with user experience on prototypes, writing detailed design documents, creating and prioritizing user stories, analyzing user data to drive decision making and documenting delivery of monthly releases.
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how platform services addresses those needs.
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities.
- Assist product marketing with core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Ability to think like a CEO to drive the success of Milestone’s platform services.
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across product areas.
- At least 4+ years of relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success at leading enterprise software SaaS companies.
- Experience with start ups
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages and how SaaS integrations work.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture, microservices, and event-driven architecture.
- Strong product design skills, from both a technical API and user interface design perspective
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives.
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work with distributed engineering, sales, and services teams.
- Domain experience developing platform services and infrastructure technologies for enterprise SaaS companies is highly recommended.
- Undergraduate computer science degree from top university required.
- MBA Preferred
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Amazing work atmosphere and culture
- Opportunity to innovate and work with very talented co-workers
- Top 75 fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Health Benefits – no or low cost to employees and their families
- Life/Work balance = 15 days PTO, 9 Holidays
- Quarterly and Annual events: cooking event, ping pong, Summer picnic
- Friday Breakfast and Snack Shop at all locations
Talent Acquisition Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Milestone Inc. | Santa Clara Office
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: