Sr. Director of Strategic Accounts
Milestone is looking for skilled leader to manage our strategic accounts. Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company for more than 20 years.
With offices in Santa Clara and Chicago and DC, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, banks, retail brands, location-based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Sr. Director of Strategic Account
Sr. Director of Strategic Account will oversee a team of Customer Success managers and will report in to VP of CS, managing Milestone’s large, strategic accounts. The Sr. Director will work with different departments within the company and put together holistic strategies for customer success, based on industry trends and customers’ needs. Ideal candidate should have heavy experience in managing and growing large strategic accounts
- You will work with Customer Success Managers, center of excellence teams to help drive omnichannel digital strategy, showcase the value of our services and products and grow the strategic account portfolio
- This is a client-facing role, where you will work closely with the CS team members to help drive strategy, create communication framework, ensure quarterly business reviews and yearly business review framework is well-defined, and define scope of work (SOW)
- Developing and communicating digital marketing strategy and customized solutions to Milestone’s strategic accounts
- Being the main interface between the Centers of Excellence – SEO, Paid, Social, Website Enhancements – and our Software Product Portfolio – CMS, Local, Insights, Analytics, Social, Reviews – groups to drive revenue strategy for the customers
- Defining new initiatives for the customers and continue to develop and grow the accounts
- Leading a team of Customer Success Managers and provide them with guidance on strategy, quarterly business review, client presentations, etc.
- Working with product manager and developers in our software team, strategy team, analytics team to -come up with robust solutions which drives highest value to customers
- Creating power point presentations which communicate the strategy for our major customers
- Participating in quarterly QBR with client services team to provide holistic solution for strategic customers
- Providing regular updates to all internal stakeholders on strategic customers
- Establishing as trusted advisor by understanding client needs, industry trends
- 8+ years’ experience in a management-level, client-facing role
- Leading team of Client Success Manager
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience working in a cross-functional team preferred
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience working in agency and managing Paid, Social, Content, SEO and Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills to create present to C-level, and top strategic customers
- Public Speaking skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Lodging experience +
For more than 21 years, Milestone is a leading digital marketing software and services company. Milestone Digital Presence Cloud helps location-based businesses manage their online presence. From compelling websites and location pages to social media, reviews and analytics, Milestone's experience as a digital marketing company means you get the benefit of exceptional software backed by our service-based approach to engage customers on social media and review sites.
Milestone is also a leading digital marketing agency for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and banks across the globe. We leverage an optimal mix of strategies to drive revenue, traffic, and leads, providing a holistic digital presence for our clients, and services that include hotel website design, location page design for retailers and banks, and local SEO. We help you optimize marketing spend by understanding what's working and identifying critical competitive opportunities.
With offices in Santa Clara, DC and Chicago, Milestone offers cutting-edge strategies and products for hotels, resorts, banks, retail brands, location based businesses around the world. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies for several years in the row by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and is also listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone’s services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast every Friday
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much mor
All positions at Milestone require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check. By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.