Senior. Devops Engineer
|Title:||Senior. Devops Engineer|
|Department:||IT & MIS|
|Location:||India - Ahmedabad|
Job Title: Sr. Devops Engineer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance solutions related to enterprise systems
- Innovate for the future and evaluate new Platforms (such as PaaS) to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts
- Partner with cross functional teams to streamline and automate data delivery and synchronization among enterprise applications
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field
- 5+ years working experience in DevOps design and development
- Full stack CI/CD Azure DevOps (former VSTS) or equivalent. Knowledge of Azure Pipelines is a must
- Intricate knowledge of Application Insights.
- Good knowledge of Git.
- In-depth understanding of Windows Server and Linux distros like Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Experience running open-source software (such as Elasticsearch/Kibana clusters) on Azure
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Python, PowerShell script
- Power scripting Arm templating, NSG set up, proxy setup etc.
- Good understanding of Azure cost model.
- Core areas of experience in setting up and monitoring the following Azure services: Service Bus, Service Fabric, SQL Service, Cosmos DB, Logic Apps, API Gateway, Event Hub, Analytics, Key vault
- Good understanding of networking (DNS, AD, VNet, subnets, routing, express route etc.)
- Good understanding of security
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do “what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of ground
- Demonstrated large scale implementation expertise
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prior technical, development background in either Services or Engineering – 3-5 years of hands on solution design experience
- Familiarity with other CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Ant, etc.)
- Object and data modeling; familiarity with open-source databases, tools and variants (such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch etc.), understand the software architecture
- Integration design and development using Web Services, REST, SOAP, and middleware
- The candidate should be comfortable with modern frameworks and technologies and be able to mentor and work with technical team members
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex business and application problems; performance analysis a big plus
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
- Must be data-driven and results-driven
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- 5 Days a Week
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- New, professional corporate offices in the heart of the plush professional/residential location of Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, India
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits – Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: