|Title:||Paid Media Strategist|
|Location:||Headquarters - Santa Clara, CA|
Paid Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize Milestone’s strategic clients’ campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and additional media platforms across Display and Meta Search channels. He/She will be directly responsible for campaign performance and assisting Customer Success team with strategy and insights to achieve client’s goals.
This role will work with different departments within the company and put together holistic strategy for customer success, based on industry trends and customers’ needs. Ideal candidate should have heavy experience in digital media, social, organic search, client service experience, shopping campaign and feed management. The person will report to Head of Performance and will manage our key strategic customers.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY to this job if you have not directly managed Paid Search, Paid Social, or Display campaigns
- Create campaign strategies across all paid channels.
- Work closely with AdOps team to launch new digital media campaigns, strategies, and initiatives.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to client goals.
- Create and follow through with projects and initiatives including process development and new media tactic testing.
- Communicate with Customer Success team on a regular basis to review campaign performance and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities to improve conversion rates and efficiency metric.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels and across the hospitality marketing industry.
- Assist in team digital media trainings.
- Proactive client communication.
- 3-4 years of paid media experience required.
- Clear understanding of digital marketing attribution models.
- Experience in reporting, tracking, dashboarding, and data analysis.
- Experience in optimizing paid media campaigns (paid search, paid social, metasearch, programmatic, display).
- In-depth knowledge of paid advertising and measurement methods and analytic technologies.
- In-depth understanding of customer buyer journey and mapping to marketing channels.
- Experience managing multiple digital media and analytics projects simultaneously.
- Pitching new client projects (RFP Support) and outlining media and marketing plans.
- Experience utilizing multiple paid acquisition channels (search, social, display, programmatic, meta).
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (SA360, Channel Manager, Display & Video 360).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360 & Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to align marketing channels to client goals & outcomes.
- Financial acumen on budget planning, pacing, and channel distribution.
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
- Ability to solve problems
- Working and presenting with internal teams as well in client facing presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, adhere to deadlines and timelines, and adapt quickly to changing schedules.
- over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with amazing, creative, and talented teams
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid holidays
- Phantom stock options, bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Friday breakfast social & happy hours – get to know your teams and co-workers
- Monthly events: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue
- Quarterly teambuilding outings: picnics, BBQs, cooking classes, bowling, lake cruises
- Milestone CMS™ - Website Development
- Milestone Local™ - Local Listings and Events Management Software
- Milestone Social™ - Social Media Management Software
- Milestone Reviews™ - Reputation Management Software
- Milestone Analytics™ - Digital Marketing and Analytics Software
- Milestone Insights™ - Digital Audit and Competitive Analysis Software
- Website design - creative design and content
- Technical SEO including schema deployment on 3rd party CMS sites
- Social content marketing
- Paid marketing and Omnichannel Campaigns