|Title:||Digital Marketing Account Manager- Hospitality|
Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: USA (Remote)
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Do you like Digital Strategy? Are you passionate about delivering excellent value to your customers? Do you get joy in helping customers achieve their goals? Then come join our mission to make our client’s success, Our Success! As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will work with a portfolio of Milestone’s prestigious customers, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be working with an array of customers in multiple industry verticals, including hospitality, healthcare, automotive, financial services, real estate, technology, you name it!
In addition to acting as a trusted adviser to customers, you will be a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and internal Milestone teams. You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and driven throughout the Milestone organization.
If you are a combination of creative and logical, this role is for you!
- Provide expertise on digital marketing strategy, tactics, and trends, and continuously improve digital brand presence through different channels inclusive of paid media, social media, and digital asset optimization.
- Lead building and delivery of multi-channel digital marketing strategy plans
- Serve as subject-matter-expert and own the strategy throughout customer journey.
- Assess consumer behavior paths to optimize engagement and drive qualified traffic to achieve established critical goals.
- High focus on data analysis, performance storytelling, and ability to provide strategic recommendations.
- Build dashboards and presentation materials for executive level audiences.
- Consult, educate, and work with various stakeholders to optimize website performance.
- Partner with Analytics, SEM, SEO, Local, Content and Social Media teams to continually test and execute strategies optimized for incrementality.
- Achieve timely contract renewals and opportunities for upsell/cross-sell working with the sales team, as needed.
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer facing digital marketing experience role, including 2 years focused on SEO and Search management
- Extensive experience in Search principles (including Local SEO), optimization variables, and metrics using multiple digital marketing channels especially Search (SEO & SEM), and Digital Asset Optimization.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate value.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation.
- Be able to analyze digital performance metrics to present value to customers.
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent time management skills
- Track record in building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including decision makers and functional teams.
- Experience within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism).
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Basic understanding of technical SEO and the ability to use industry leading tools to conduct SEO analysis.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams within the agency and to lead out on projects independently.
- Experience with SEO management and optimization tools (e.g. Search Console, Webmaster Tools, SearchMetrics, BrightEdge, etc.)
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills with the ability to frame complex analytical, digital marketing, SEO and technical concepts in a way that facilitates discussion and deepens levels of understanding of our customers.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Reasons to Work at Milestone
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Compensation plans
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- INC 5000's fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley
- Phenomenal employee growth opportunities
- Vacation, sick, and time off pay.
- Dynamic and innovative work environments
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching
- Fun employee events