|Title:||Customer Success Manager|
Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: East Coast, USA (Remote)
A full-time regular employee at Milestone Inc.
Do you like Digital Marketing? Are you passionate about delivering excellent value to your customers? Do you get joy in helping customers achieve their goals? Then come join our mission to make our client’s success, Our Success! As a Customer Success Manager you will work with a portfolio of Milestone’s prestigious customers, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be working with an array of customers in multiple industry verticals, including hospitality, healthcare, automotive, financial services, real estate, technology, you name it!
In addition to acting as a trusted advisor to customers, you will be a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and internal Milestone teams. You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and driven throughout the Milestone organization.
If you are a combination of creative and logical, this role is for you!
What will you do?
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their digital marketing goals
- Engage regularly with assigned portfolio of customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate digital marketing needs and strategies
- Build and maintain trusting relationships at all levels including decision makers, influencers, stakeholders and operational teams
- Continually assess customer progress toward stated goals and drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction and overall relationship
- Ensure internal alignment on customer’s goals and marketing strategies. Partner with cross functional Milestone teams to develop and execute omni channel digital marketing strategies that maximize value for customers
- As a customer advocate, ensure customer needs are met and account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Present the Milestone value proposition and solution set to customer audiences ranging from senior executives to operational teams
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their Milestone solution
- Gather customer feedback and communicate with internal Milestone teams to shape operational strategies and product roadmap
- Achieve timely contract renewals and opportunities for upsell/cross-sell working with the sales team as needed
What are we looking for?
- Are you passionate about customer success?
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer facing position preferably in a CSM role or account management role, including upselling, customer retention, contract renewals, and performing business reviews.
- Are you a Search expert?
- Solid understanding and experience developing campaign strategies using multiple digital marketing channels especially Search (SEO & SEM), Content, and website optimization.
- Do you like story-telling?
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate value
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation
- Do you have a logical mind?
- Be able to analyze digital performance metrics to present value to customers
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent time management skills
- Do you like forming long term relationships?
- Track record in building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including decision makers and functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
What are the nice-to-haves?
- Experience within hospitality industry (lodging, dining, tourism)
- Experience in ecommerce
- Experience in sales or account management
- Analytical problem solver with critical thinking capability
- Preferred Candidates: Digital Strategists, SEO Strategist, E-commerce Managers, Technical SEO Managers
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
About Milestone, Inc.
For over 20 years, Milestone has been a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for location-based businesses. Over 2,000 companies in Hospitality, Retail, Financial Services and Automotive industries rely on Milestone to power their digital marketing strategies. Milestone has garnered over 500 awards, has been short listed 3 consecutive years for the US Search awards and won Search Engine Land's prestigious "Best overall SEO-SEM campaign" in 2018. Milestone has gained a reputation for blending outstanding digital marketing expertise with advanced technological capabilities and is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company.
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with amazing, creative, and talented teams
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid holidays
- Phantom stock options, bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Friday breakfast social & happy hours – get to know your teams and co-workers
- Monthly events: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue
- Quarterly teambuilding outings: picnics, BBQs, cooking classes, bowling, lake cruises